day 3 of the “10 days of you” challenge brings me to 7 wants.
1. to travel. like, as a lifestyle. i’d love to have a job that afforded me the opportunity to travel…but i’d especially love to have a life where i could just pick up and go anywhere, anytime, nothing holding me back. this is a real passion of mine. i want to see the world. i think a lot of people desire this or think they do, but i honestly would drop everything and take a job as a travel writer tomorrow if i happened into that amazing opportunity.
3. to learn to surf. seeing a pattern here? #bornonthewrongcoast
4. a dog. i don’t foresee myself having one as long as i’m living in NYC in a little apartment, but life is so much better with a pup around. give me this bernedoodle puppy.
5. to not worry about calories or fat or having to work for flat abs. okay, so maybe a bit superficial, but true. this basically sums it up:
7. to be a mermaid. we all have at least one impossible dream, don’t we? they keep life interesting.