(thanks, Miss Amanda, for hosting the Thursday Thinking Out Loud link-up!)
1. yesterday, everything in my world was rosey & bright.
boyfriends who surprise you at work with the loveliest flowers are so very nice to have. ❤ i haven’t heard of The Bouqs before, but they made a gorgeous first impression on me. thank youuuuuu lovey.
2. sparkling wine + QT with one of your best girlfriends = midweek perfection. lychees for an extra win.
3. don’t go see Zoolander 2. it was one of my biggest life failures as of late. i thought the first one was hilarious and was eagerly awaiting the second, but it was just downright awful. we were incredibly disappointed and barely laughed at all. not even Penelope Cruz and Kristen Wiig could save this monstrosity. such a ridiculous fail.
4. i finally bought my first pair of Lulu tights, the “High Times” pants, and they’re pretty fab. i definitely get the obsession — they’re so soft and cute and fun. they’re actually listed as yoga tights rather than running, but i wear them running and like the fit/feel.
luckily for me, the Lulu in my office building was having a huge sale on Friday, so i got them for less than half the original price. gotta love that!
5. if this isn’t true love, well, i don’t know what is.
& yes, i’d like a kettlebell with a heart in it, please.
6. i’m already looking forward to running outside on Saturday & Sunday mornings as it’s supposed to be 54 degrees and sunny both days this weekend! woot. bring it on, Spring.
7. today, we officially celebrate a holiday that i live out nearly every day of my life:
happy National Drink Wine Day, friends! i feel like this day was invented with me in mind.
enjoy your wine drinking today/night, friends — cheersing you from afar!
Anyone else celebrating this fabulous holiday? What’s your wine of choice?
Tell me something random from your week!
17 thoughts on “Thinking Out Loud Thursday”
Happy thirsty Thursday! Flowers are gorgeous– good job BF! 🙂 And love the lulu tights! Nice you got them for good price. Have a great night! I will be sipping some wine tonight with some friends myself 🙂
thank you! hope you enjoyed yourself. 🙂
Don’t even need a reason to or holiday for that! But of course…yes…I’m celebrating after I teach spin tonight 😉
Have a great night boo! Love those flowers too…your man was on point. So colorful!
i want to take your spin class! thanks, love — hope you had a great night also. cheers from afar! PS come to NYC so we can cheers in person! 🙂
Beautiful flowers! And thanks for the reminder about National Wine Day – I don’t know how that didn’t make my calendar LOL.
haha it’s a must! get that straight, girl. hope you celebrated!
patterned running rights are my weakness…lovely flowers too x
i’m with you on that!
You are now part of an obsession. Just kidding of course. But I do love me some lululemon. Those flowers are gorgeous! Receiving flowers randomly is one of my all-time favorite things. Such a cliche, I know 🙂 I used to be all about white wine but now I’m a red girl. Nothing like coming home after a long day and pouring myself a big glass of cab.
haha they do make some great stuff. i’ll keep watching for the sales, though. 🙂 i’m with you there — i love receiving flowers unexpectedly (but does any girl NOT?). he’s so great. i’m a red girl as well but randomly had white last night b/c i haven’t in months. still good, but nothing like my cabs!
Wow, those flowers are gorgeous! Well done, boyfriend. 🙂 Lulu tights are the best. Lulu tights on sale are even better! Every time I visit my husband’s family up in Seattle, I splurge at the Lulu outlet. Paradise.
I am definitely celebrating this day with a glass of Syrah… my favorite.
Lulu outlet?! i need to get to that! i knew i loved Seattle and i haven’t even been there yet…this is just another reason. 🙂 oooh i haven’t had Syrah in a while, thanks for the reminder — i’m a fan as well. xo
That’s how I pour wine! Flowers and sparkling wine are the best. You have yourself a sweet boyfriend!
two of my fave things to enjoy as well! and i do, he’s seriously a Godsend. ❤
I honestly had a feeling that Z2 would be terrible. It has Beiber in it, and he taints things.
is it weird that i don’t hate Bieber one bit? i really don’t. that part wasn’t half as bad as the rest of it. 🙂
I definitely celebrated National Drink Wine Day! Glass of Riesling hit the spot 🙂