heyoooo to Thursday’s link-up with Amanda @ Running with Spoons!
1. recipe. so the last thing i just read before starting this blog post was this amazing-looking recipe on Chocolate Covered Katie, which i now feel the necessity of making this weekend (substituting coconut flour).
Blueberry Sour Cream Coffee Cake
photo taken by Katie and featured on her blog today
2. running. i’m in serious need of a good run and it’s sort of driving me nuts today. i’ve been fighting off a cold/sore throat/weird stomach thing all week so have been trying to take it easy (and sleep a lot!), but i’m dying to run. i might try to get in a few quick miles tonight after my client session and do some longer ones this weekend.
3. reading. stoked to start peeking at this lil gem after i finish this post:
eeeeee cannot wait for this trip! one week from today, i’ll be on the beach in my fave place. ❤
4. & more reading. speaking of…does anyone have any good book suggestions for me to take on the trip? i like a well-written, descriptive, this-person-can-really-manipulate-language-and-tell-a-great-story-and-make-you-feel-all-the-things novel. nothing light and kitschy, please. no more Girls on the Train or anything Moriarty.
5. watching. i recently got into Blue Bloods (thanks to my parents) on Netflix and have to say, i like Donnie Wahlberg even better in his second attempt at the spotlight.
i’m really liking this show, despite thinking a cop show wasn’t my thing.
the cast is pretty great and i love seeing all the NYC neighborhoods.
6. eating. i can’t get enough of it today. when i’m sick, that’s pretty much all i crave. i feel like i want to move somewhere tropical and start growing mangoes right about now.
7. drinking. i’m drinking JUST WATER this week b/c i temporarily broke up with wine. i know, i KNOW, but it’s actually been an easy break! i guess part of it is being a sicky, but i haven’t even craved my (almost-nightly) glass for a second since being out on Saturday night. maybe my body is just saving up for all those fun cocktails in Maui… 🙂
8. working. ever feel like you want to choose your next job based upon the frequency it allows you to wear gym clothes/sweat pants? i’m living that life daily right now. i’m currently wearing tights that have now become footless on one side, and it doesn’t even phase me. my hours are spent counting down the minutes til i can get out of work clothes and into sweats. it’s gotten pretty bad. i really just don’t like real clothes much at all.
9. fashion. Kate Spade’s 75% off Surprise Sales make me very, very happy. if you’re a KS fan and don’t subscribe to the email list, you’re missing some seriously great sales. i just snagged this pretty lil thing for a third of the original price, and i’m so happy with it. everyone needs a fun summer purse in their fave color, right??
10. wanderlust. because the soul can dream.
happy Friday eve, friends!
Tell me a random fun fact from your week!